Kahlil Tatum Found Dead
Search Continues for Relisha Rudd
|FBI Baltimore April 01, 2014|
The Metropolitan Police Department confirmed on April 1, 2014 that Kahlil Tatum was found deceased in the area of the Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Gardens in Northeast Washington, D.C. An arrest warrant had been issued in Prince George’s County, Maryland for 51-year-old Tatum, for the murder of his wife, 51-year-old Andrea Denise Tatum, also of N Street Southeast, Washington, D.C. The victim was discovered in a motel room in the 6100 block of Oxon Hill Road, Oxon Hill, Maryland, on Thursday, March 20, 2014.
Law enforcement authorities are still searching for 8-year-old Relisha Tenau Rudd. The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to her location and return.
The FBI’s Baltimore and Washington Field Offices, Prince George’s County (Maryland) Police Department, and the Metropolitan Police Department are investigating the case. Anyone with information is asked to call their local law enforcement or the FBI.
- Press release: Authorities Release Video Surveillance of Kahlil Malik Tatum and Relisha Tenau Rudd
- FBI Seeks Public’s Help in Finding Man Wanted for Murder
- Press release: Additional Photos Released of Relisha Rudd and Kahlil Tatum
- Press release: FBI Announces Reward for Information on Missing 8-Year-Old
- Missing person poster: Relisha Tenau Rudd