Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Santiago Villalba Mederos
September 26, 2017
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Santiago Villalba Mederos—the newest addition to the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Santiago Villalba Mederos—the newest addition to the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mederos was 19 years old and a member of the Eastside Lokotes Sureño gang when he allegedly pulled the trigger in two separate fatal shootings in Tacoma, Washington in 2010.
Special Agent Terry Postma says Mederos murdered two people and seriously wounded a teenager while taking part in gang activities.
Terry Postma: The fact that he was involved in two separate murders speaks to how violent he is.
Halpern: Mederos shot brother and sister Camille and Joshuah Love. Camille died. Their father, William, says he wants Mederos and fellow gang members held accountable.
William Love: They’ve taken something from my family that we can never get back for absolutely no reason.
Halpern: If you know Mederos’ whereabouts or have any information about this case, report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI and tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 06.14.2018 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Responds to Inspector General’s Report
- 06.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: Remembering David LeValley as 9/11-Related Deaths Increase
- 05.31.2018 — FBI, This Week: Malware Targets Internet and Cable Routers
- 05.31.2018 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Por Medio de una Campaña se Abordan las Consecuencias de las Amenaza
- 05.25.2018 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Alianza con NCMEC Ayuda a Proteger a los Menores de Edad