Wanted by the FBI: Greg Alyn Carlson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
September 27, 2018
Alleged serial sexual predator Greg Alyn Carlson is the latest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, and a reward of up to $100,000 is being offered for information leading directly to his arrest.
Mollie Halpern: An alleged serial sexual predator is the latest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Greg Alyn Carlson.
Case agent Scott Garriola …
Scott Garriola: Law enforcement has tied Greg Carlson to multiple sexual assaults using threat of physical force with a weapon, and he has beaten some of the women severely.
Halpern: Garriola says Carlson is a danger to the public—and to law enforcement.
Garriola: We know he is in possession of a pistol, and he has led law enforcement on a high-speed pursuit that had to be terminated because of danger to the community.
Halpern: Carlson—a Washington, D.C. native—has ties to Los Angeles, South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida.
Garriola: Carlson can be anywhere at this point—and he could be in your area, so please be on the lookout for him.
Halpern: If you have information, report it to your local FBI office or dial 1-800-CALL FBI. You can also provide information online at tips.fbi.gov.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 12.13.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2017 NIBRS Crime Data Released
- 12.07.2018 — FBI, This Week: High School Class Collaborates with FBI Profilers
- 11.30.2018 — FBI, This Week: The Visiting Scientist Program
- 11.28.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Iranians Indicted for SamSam Ransomware Hacking and Extortion Scheme
- 11.27.2018 — Elder Fraud Telemarketing Scam Call Recording