Wanted by the FBI: Greg Alyn Carlson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
September 27, 2018
Alleged serial sexual predator Greg Alyn Carlson is the latest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, and a reward of up to $100,000 is being offered for information leading directly to his arrest.
2/14/19 Update: Greg Alyn Carlson was located in Apex, North Carolina, on February 13, 2019, where he was subsequently shot and killed while law enforcement was attempting to take him into custody.
Mollie Halpern: An alleged serial sexual predator is the latest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Greg Alyn Carlson.
Case agent Scott Garriola …
Scott Garriola: Law enforcement has tied Greg Carlson to multiple sexual assaults using threat of physical force with a weapon, and he has beaten some of the women severely.
Halpern: Garriola says Carlson is a danger to the public—and to law enforcement.
Garriola: We know he is in possession of a pistol, and he has led law enforcement on a high-speed pursuit that had to be terminated because of danger to the community.
Halpern: Carlson—a Washington, D.C. native—has ties to Los Angeles, South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida.
Garriola: Carlson can be anywhere at this point—and he could be in your area, so please be on the lookout for him.
Halpern: If you have information, report it to your local FBI office or dial 1-800-CALL FBI. You can also provide information online at tips.fbi.gov.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 04.18.2019 — Inside the FBI: First Responders and 9/11-Related Illnesses, Part 3 | The Growing Numbers
- 04.18.2019 — FBI, This Week: Active Shooter Incidents in the United States in 2018
- 04.18.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Andres Zambrano
- 04.18.2019 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Una Exalumna de la Academia para Ciudadanos Desempeña un Papel en la Nueva Capacitación en Materia del 11 de Septiembre
- 04.11.2019 — FBI, This Week: National Crime Victims’ Rights Week