Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Information in Disappearance of Sidney Cranston
August 11, 2016
The FBI is offering up to $5,000 for information about the suspicious disappearance of a real estate agent and rental property owner in Arizona.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering up to $5,000 for information about the suspicious disappearance of a real estate agent and rental property owner.
Sidney Cranston, Jr. was supposed to show a house in Kingman, Arizona on June 16 of last year, but never arrived at the property.
Evidence shows the New York native’s last known location was in Mohave County in the area of Blake Ranch Road and I-40.
Desirae Tolhurst: The bottom line is Sidney Cranston, Jr. is still missing. Somebody knows where he is, and we are pleading with the public to help us find Sidney.
Halpern: That was FBI Special Agent Desirae Tolhurst, who says this case is being treated as a homicide. Cranston regularly traveled to Kingman to manage his rental properties but lived in Mexico—the home of his fiancée. Cranston’s parents are in agony.
Tolhurst: They want their son home. They want to give him a proper burial and put him to rest. It’s as sad as it gets.
Halpern: If you have information about this case, contact the FBI. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 09.22.2016 — FBI, This Week: Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week
- 09.22.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Walter Yovany Gomez
- 09.16.2016 — Inside the FBI: Comey’s Remarks at the 10th Anniversary of the National Security Division
- 09.16.2016 — FBI, This Week: The FBI’s Strategy to Combat the Evolving Terror Threat
- 09.09.2016 — FBI This Week: Leveraging Linguists for FBI Investigations