Wanted by the FBI: Shauna Gutierrez
July 21, 2016
A woman wanted for conspiring with members of New Mexico's largest and most violent gang is on the lam.
Mollie Halpern: A woman wanted for conspiring with members of New Mexico's largest and most violent gang is on the lam.
Shauna Charlene Gutierrez allegedly ordered three members of the Syndicato Nuevo Mexico to commit murder. Special Agent Bryan Acee says the victim was going to be a witness in a case against Gutierrez’s boyfriend.
Bryan Acee: They actually split his head open with a machete—a metal baton—and he was able to escape, flee to a neighbor’s house, and get away.
Halpern: Gutierrez is from the city of Belen, New Mexico but has ties to other parts of the state, including Albuquerque. She also has ties to Fort Collins, Colorado. She has a tattoo on her back of a heart with wings and may use the alias Shauna Charlene Maes. Investigators aren’t underestimating her abilities.
Acee: She hangs out with some bad folks, and we consider her to be armed and dangerous because of that.
Halpern: If you have information about the whereabouts of Gutierrez, call your local FBI field office or submit a tip on www.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 03.22.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
- 03.20.2017 — Inside the FBI: FBI Cautions Consumers About Tax-Related Crimes
- 03.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Be on the Lookout for Tax-Related Fraud
- 03.13.2017 — FBI, This Week: Seeking Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo on Anniversary of Consulate Murders
- 03.10.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Public Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo