Wanted by the FBI: Jehad Serwan Mostafa
December 2, 2019
An up to $5 million reward is available for information leading to the arrest of an American citizen on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist List.
Mollie Halpern: An up to $5 million reward is available for information leading to the arrest of an American citizen on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist List.
Jehad Serwan Mostafa is an alleged leader with the terrorist organization al Shabaab.
Mostafa, who is also known as Ahmed Gurey, has been indicted for his involvement with al Shabaab.
Supervisory Special Agent Erin Westfall says Mostafa is believed to be the highest-ranking U.S. citizen fighting overseas with a terrorist organization.
Erin Westfall: For about a decade, Mostafa has held positions within al Shabaab’s explosives department, media wing, and training camps. We believe he will continue to play an active role in terrorist acts that al Shabaab commits until he is stopped.
Halpern: Mostafa used to live in San Diego but is believed to be currently located in Somalia.
Report tips anonymously by phone at 1-800-CALL-FBI or online at tips.fbi.gov.
Or contact the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 05.18.2022 — Inside the FBI: Keeping Law Enforcement Officers Alive
- 05.18.2022 — Anthonette Christine Cayedito Missing Person Poster Audio
- 04.19.2022 — Lee Michael Pahe Seeking Information Radio Ad
- 04.05.2022 — Inside the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Yulan Adonay Archaga Carias
- 03.11.2022 — Inside the FBI: Hate Crimes