Wanted by the FBI: Endangered Child Alert Program Seeks Information on Jane Doe 39
October 12, 2017
The FBI is asking for help to identify Jane Doe 39, a woman who may have information about a child victim in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is asking for help to identify a woman who may have information about a child victim in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation.
The unidentified woman—who investigators refer to as Jane Doe 39—is seen and heard on a video produced sometime before April 2016.
Take a listen to Jane Doe saying, “You can’t play with this,” on a loop in Vietnamese.
Jane Doe 39 (speaking Vietnamese): “You can’t play with this.” (Audio looped three times)
Halpern: Special Agent Susan Romash describes the woman.
Susan Romash: Jane Doe 39 appears to be an Asian female between the ages of 25 and 35 years old. She has long black hair, and she can be seen wearing a multi-colored floral dress.
Halpern: Jane Doe 39 is being sought as part of the FBI’s Endangered Child Alert Program.
Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI, or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 05.17.2019 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Informe Muestra un Aumento de Muertes en Actos de Servicio
- 05.17.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Charles Lee Hill
- 05.13.2019 — FBI, This Week: Violence Against Law Enforcement
- 05.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Arnoldo Jimenez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 05.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Arnoldo Jimenez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List