Wanted by the FBI: Husam Abd-al-Ra’uf
January 8, 2020
The FBI and its law enforcement partners are seeking information about the location of a man wanted in connection with his membership in al Qaeda.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI and its law enforcement partners are seeking information about the location of a man wanted in connection with his membership in al Qaeda.
Husam Abd-al-Ra’uf, who is on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist list, faces several charges—including conspiracy to kill United States nationals.
Terrence McGhee, a member of the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force and a detective with the New York City Police Department, says...
Terrence McGhee: He's been with al Qaeda for approximately two decades and continues to publish media in furtherance of al Qaeda’s agenda.
Halpern: A native of Egypt, Husam Abd-al-Ra’uf also has ties to Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Husam has red hair, may wear glasses, and is known to speak Arabic.
He sometimes uses the alias Abu Muhsin al-Masri.
McGhee: We are actively pursuing all leads to apprehend him and to disrupt what he's doing on behalf of al Qaeda.
Halpern: To report tips, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI or visit tips.fbi.gov.
You can also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.04.2020 — Kingdom of Jesus Christ PSA (FBI Los Angeles)
- 01.21.2020 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Ley de Protección de las Víctimas de la Trata de Personas
- 01.21.2020 — FBI, This Week: 2019 Preliminary Semiannual Uniform Crime Report Released
- 01.16.2020 — Se Busca por el FBI: Jose Arturo Navarrete, Jr.
- 01.16.2020 — Gotcha: Brink’s Robbery Anniversary