Wanted by the FBI: Husam Abd-al-Ra’uf
January 8, 2020
The FBI and its law enforcement partners are seeking information about the location of a man wanted in connection with his membership in al Qaeda.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI and its law enforcement partners are seeking information about the location of a man wanted in connection with his membership in al Qaeda.
Husam Abd-al-Ra’uf, who is on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist list, faces several charges—including conspiracy to kill United States nationals.
Terrence McGhee, a member of the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force and a detective with the New York City Police Department, says...
Terrence McGhee: He's been with al Qaeda for approximately two decades and continues to publish media in furtherance of al Qaeda’s agenda.
Halpern: A native of Egypt, Husam Abd-al-Ra’uf also has ties to Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Husam has red hair, may wear glasses, and is known to speak Arabic.
He sometimes uses the alias Abu Muhsin al-Masri.
McGhee: We are actively pursuing all leads to apprehend him and to disrupt what he's doing on behalf of al Qaeda.
Halpern: To report tips, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI or visit tips.fbi.gov.
You can also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 11.22.2022 — Inside the FBI: Hanging Up on Tech Support Scams
- 10.28.2022 — Inside the FBI: Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Omar Alexander Cardenas
- 10.07.2022 — Audio of Amy Lynn Hanson Seeking Information Poster in Navajo and English
- 10.07.2022 — Audio of Jolynn Marie Calavaza Seeking Information Poster in Navajo and English
- 08.25.2022 — Inside the FBI: Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Ruja Ignatova