Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Assistance in Hania Aguilar Kidnapping Investigation
November 16, 2018
The FBI is asking for the public’s help to find 13-year-old Hania Aguilar, who was last seen November 5 outside of her home in Lumberton, North Carolina.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is asking for the public’s help to find a 13-year-old girl kidnapped from outside of her North Carolina home.
Hania Aguilar was last seen on November 5 in the Rosewood Mobile Home Park in Lumberton.
Shelley Lynch of FBI Charlotte shares witness accounts of what happened.
Shelley Lynch: Witnesses heard her scream and saw a man dressed in all black, wearing a yellow bandana, force her into her family’s SUV and drive away.
Halpern: The public helped investigators locate the stolen SUV.
Lynch: We’re so grateful to the public for their help in this investigation. If you live in Lumberton and you have video outside your home or your business, please call us.
Halpern: A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the location of Hania or to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for taking her.
Lynch: Hania’s family calls her their princess, and they desperately miss her, and they just want their princess home.
Halpern: If you have any information—including videos or photos—please call the tip line at 910-272-5871. Or submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.14.2019 — FBI, This Week: Partnerships Help Prevent Illicit Streaming
- 02.08.2019 — Se Busca Por el FBI: Hasta $3 Millones de Recompensa por Hossein Ahmad Larijani
- 02.08.2019 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Publicación de las Estadísticas de 2017 de Delitos Motivados por el Odio
- 02.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Celebrating the 100th Anniversary of African-American Special Agents
- 01.31.2019 — FBI, This Week: Trade Secret Theft Protection and Prevention Safeguards