Wanted by the FBI: Alfonso Diaz-Juarez
October 6, 2016
The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of an alleged sex trafficker.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of an alleged sex trafficker.
Alfonso Angel Diaz-Juarez is wanted for his role in running an international sex trafficking ring.
Special Agent Suzanne Bradley says Diaz-Juarez is violent and pimps undocumented women and children.
Suzanne Bradley: He has brought women from Mexico, as a pimp, to the U.S. to coerce them and force them into prostitution.
Halpern: Diaz-Juarez, who is from Huejotzingo, near Puebla, Mexico, has ties to Texas and Florida, where he has worked in asbestos removal.
Bradley: He was known as Poncho or El Greñas. More people know him as Poncho than they did El Greñas.
Halpern: Diaz-Juarez is about 5’2” and has a scar from an operation where his appendix was removed.
Bradley: We don’t believe he is going to stop this behavior; he has been doing it for many years.
Halpern: If you have information about the whereabouts of Alfonso Angel Diaz-Juarez, contact your local FBI office or nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 06.21.2018 — FBI, This Week: Study of Pre-Attack Behaviors of Active Shooters Released
- 06.21.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: D.C.-Area Hotel Rapist
- 06.14.2018 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Responds to Inspector General’s Report
- 06.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: Remembering David LeValley as 9/11-Related Deaths Increase
- 05.31.2018 — FBI, This Week: Malware Targets Internet and Cable Routers