Wanted by the FBI: Alfonso Diaz-Juarez
October 6, 2016
The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of an alleged sex trafficker.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of an alleged sex trafficker.
Alfonso Angel Diaz-Juarez is wanted for his role in running an international sex trafficking ring.
Special Agent Suzanne Bradley says Diaz-Juarez is violent and pimps undocumented women and children.
Suzanne Bradley: He has brought women from Mexico, as a pimp, to the U.S. to coerce them and force them into prostitution.
Halpern: Diaz-Juarez, who is from Huejotzingo, near Puebla, Mexico, has ties to Texas and Florida, where he has worked in asbestos removal.
Bradley: He was known as Poncho or El Greñas. More people know him as Poncho than they did El Greñas.
Halpern: Diaz-Juarez is about 5’2” and has a scar from an operation where his appendix was removed.
Bradley: We don’t believe he is going to stop this behavior; he has been doing it for many years.
Halpern: If you have information about the whereabouts of Alfonso Angel Diaz-Juarez, contact your local FBI office or nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 01.19.2017 — FBI, This Week: National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month
- 01.12.2017 — FBI, This Week: Organized Retail Crime Can Create Health Dangers for Consumers
- 01.05.2017 — FBI, This Week: Highway Serial Killings Initiative
- 12.29.2016 — FBI, This Week: Report Border Corruption
- 12.23.2016 — Se Busca por el FBI: Robert Francis Van Wisse en la Lista de los Diez Fugitivos más Buscados