Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Public Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo
March 10, 2017
The FBI is offering an up to $100,000 reward for information leading directly to the arrest of Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo, who is charged in connection with the murders of a pregnant U.S. Consulate employee, her husband, and their friend in Mexico seven years ago.
Mollie Halpern: It is seven years this month since the ruthless murders of a pregnant U.S. Consulate employee, her husband, and their friend.
The FBI is offering an up to $100,000 reward for information leading directly to the arrest of Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo, who has been indicted on charges related to the case.
The FBI case agent says Ravelo is a known captain in the Barrio Azteca criminal enterprise.
FBI Agent: He is responsible for everything that that gang does.
Halpern: Gang members under Ravelo gunned down victims Lesley Enriquez, Arthur Redelfs, and Jorge Ceniseros as they drove home from a child’s birthday party in Juarez, Mexico.
Ruben Redelfs lost his brother in the shooting.
Ruben Redelfs: He was good to everybody. And I miss him every day.
Halpern: Take a listen to Ravelo, speaking Spanish, to see if you recognize his voice.
Ravelo: Sí, a ponerse, sí, en otro lado. Yo no creo que el vato vaya a salir con su chingera pero tomes tu precaución.
(English translation: Yes, to place it, yes, somewhere else. I don't think the guy is going to open up, but take precautions.)
Halpern: Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI or tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 09.12.2019 — FBI, This Week: Operation reWired
- 09.11.2019 — Inside the FBI: FBI Continues to Encourage 9/11 Responders to Register for Health Benefits
- 09.09.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Jennifer Lee Settle Sought in Daughter McKenna Butcher’s Kidnapping
- 09.05.2019 — FBI, This Week: Report Sextortion
- 09.03.2019 — Inside the FBI: Violent Crimes Against Children International Task Force Expands