Wanted by the FBI: Andres Zambrano
April 18, 2019
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest of Andres Zambrano, a California man who allegedly murdered the mother of his child.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest of a California man who allegedly murdered the mother of his child.
Andres Zambrano—who goes by the street name Turtle—is a convicted felon and known gang member.
Zambrano and the mother of his 2-year-old were in an ongoing dispute.
Case agent Scott Garriola says on March 16, 2017, Zambrano was driving to meet her at an apartment complex when …
Scott Garriola: Zambrano exited his vehicle, shot the mother to death on the curb in cold blood. He then took the child out of the vehicle and left the child on the street in front of the mother, who was dying on the curb.
Halpern: Zambrano then took off.
Garriola: Luckily, some neighbors came out, some friends, and rescued the child.
Halpern: Zambrano likely fled to Mexico in his silver 1994 Toyota Camry, but he also has ties to Rockford, Illinois.
He wears glasses and has multiple tattoos, including …
Garriola: He’s got the word Stephanie tattooed on his right forearm and the word Euna, (spells out) E-U-N-A, on his left forearm.
Halpern: If you have any information on this case, call the FBI or the Los Angeles Police Department. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 08.22.2019 — FBI, This Week: Advocating Against Ransomware Payment Demands
- 08.15.2019 — FBI, This Week: Public Corruption Threat Emerges in Marijuana Industry
- 08.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Victim Services Response Team
- 08.01.2019 — FBI, This Week: Convictions Increase Against Pill Mill Operators
- 07.25.2019 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Addresses Lawmakers About Line-of-Duty Deaths