Wanted by the FBI: Andres Zambrano
April 18, 2019
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest of Andres Zambrano, a California man who allegedly murdered the mother of his child.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest of a California man who allegedly murdered the mother of his child.
Andres Zambrano—who goes by the street name Turtle—is a convicted felon and known gang member.
Zambrano and the mother of his 2-year-old were in an ongoing dispute.
Case agent Scott Garriola says on March 16, 2017, Zambrano was driving to meet her at an apartment complex when …
Scott Garriola: Zambrano exited his vehicle, shot the mother to death on the curb in cold blood. He then took the child out of the vehicle and left the child on the street in front of the mother, who was dying on the curb.
Halpern: Zambrano then took off.
Garriola: Luckily, some neighbors came out, some friends, and rescued the child.
Halpern: Zambrano likely fled to Mexico in his silver 1994 Toyota Camry, but he also has ties to Rockford, Illinois.
He wears glasses and has multiple tattoos, including …
Garriola: He’s got the word Stephanie tattooed on his right forearm and the word Euna, (spells out) E-U-N-A, on his left forearm.
Halpern: If you have any information on this case, call the FBI or the Los Angeles Police Department. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 05.17.2019 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Informe Muestra un Aumento de Muertes en Actos de Servicio
- 05.17.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Charles Lee Hill
- 05.13.2019 — FBI, This Week: Violence Against Law Enforcement
- 05.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Arnoldo Jimenez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 05.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Arnoldo Jimenez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List