Wanted by the FBI: Juan Paulino-Cantero
May 5, 2016
Juan Paulino-Cantero, an accused child sex offender is on the lam and the FBI needs your tips to help find him.
Mollie Halpern: An accused child sex offender is on the lam and the FBI needs your tips to help find him.
Juan Paulino-Cantero is wanted for the sexual battery of a 13-year-old girl who knew and trusted him.
It happened last November when Paulino-Cantero, a Mexican citizen, was illegally living in Clearwater, Florida.
Case Agent Susann Dreiling says shortly after the assault, Paulino-Cantero…
Susann Dreiling: …instructed her not to tell anybody and paid her $70 cash in order to keep quiet about what had happened.
Halpern: The girl’s mother filed an injunction for a restraining order against Paulino-Cantero.
Dreiling: During an open court hearing on that request, Mr. Paulino-Cantero admitted to his actions and indicated that he had attempted to have intercourse with this individual.
Halpern: Paulino-Cantero has not been seen since his confession. Investigators say he likely fled to his home country of Mexico.
Dreiling: We’re just asking that anybody who may be hearing this, if they have any knowledge, information, or details—no matter how minor they may seem—related to Mr. Paulino-Cantero—that they contact the FBI.
Halpern: Report tips to your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. To see a photo of Paulino-Cantero, visit.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 03.22.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
- 03.20.2017 — Inside the FBI: FBI Cautions Consumers About Tax-Related Crimes
- 03.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Be on the Lookout for Tax-Related Fraud
- 03.13.2017 — FBI, This Week: Seeking Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo on Anniversary of Consulate Murders
- 03.10.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Public Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo