Wanted by the FBI: Edward Lee LeBlanc
May 12, 2016
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information leading to the arrest of Edward Lee LeBlanc.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information leading to the arrest of Edward Lee LeBlanc.
Ed LeBlanc is wanted for the murder of Kristin Miner, whose burned body was found in the desert around Palm Springs, California in 2008.
Case Agent Kevin Boles says that February, the two were arguing when…
Kevin Boles: ...he took out a knife, stabbed her multiple times somewhere in the stomach or torso.
Halpern: LeBlanc has the name “Jasmine Shek” tattooed in cursive on his chest. He has another tattoo on his shoulder…
Boles: …which looks like a yin-yang symbol, which has an American flag on half of it and the other half appears to be an Italian flag.
Halpern: LeBlanc may be in Guatemala City.
Boles: He is well known in Guatemala as “El Gringo Loco,” which is translated as “the crazy white guy.”
Halpern: Kim Molina is Kristin’s sister.
Kim Molina: I just think that he needs to be put behind bars, not only for what he's done in the past but what he is capable of doing in the future.
Halpern: If you have information, contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 06.22.2017 — FBI, This Week: Internet Crime Complaint Center Releases Annual Report
- 06.21.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Se Solicita Información Sobre Eduardo Ravelo, uno de los Diez Fugitivos más Buscados
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — FBI, This Week: Hogan’s Alley—The “Baddest” Town in America
- 06.15.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Ingeniería Social