Walter Lee Williams
June 17, 2013
An alleged child predator is the 500th person added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mollie Halpern: An alleged child predator is the 500th person added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list. A reward of up to $100,000 is being offered for information leading directly to the arrest of Walter Lee Williams.
Jeff Yesensky: I analyzed the computers and the camera that belong to Williams and found child pornography.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Williams is a former tenured professor at a prominent California university where his field of study was gender development. Williams was also affiliated with the Buddhist Universal Association. Case agent Jeff Yesensky...
Yesensky: Because of his status, he has the means and access to children—and that’s what makes him dangerous.
Halpern: Williams’ victims are boys between the ages of 14 and 17—many of whom live in third-world countries.
Jeff Yesensky: He preys on the most vulnerable children.
Halpern: If you have information on Williams’ whereabouts, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI or visit www.fbi.gov.
- 08.18.2016 — FBI, This Week Podcast: Iris, The FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.18.2016 — Inside the FBI: Iris, the FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.11.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Information in Disappearance of Sidney Cranston
- 08.11.2016 — FBI, This Week: The Internet Crime Complaint Center
- 08.04.2016 — FBI, This Week: FBI Evidence Response Teams