Top Ten Fugitive: Yaser Abdel Said
December 4, 2014
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of the newest Ten Most Wanted Fugitive, Yaser Abdel Said.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of the newest Ten Most Wanted Fugitive, Yaser Abdel Said. A known taxi cab driver, Said told his daughters he would drive them to dinner on New Year’s Day in 2008 in Irving, Texas. Instead, Said allegedly murdered them. Special Agent Laurie Gibbs…
Laurie Gibbs: The oldest girl, Amina, was sitting in the front—she was shot twice in the chest. And the younger girl, Sarah, was in the back seat, and she was shot nine times.
Halpern: Yaser Said is a native of Egypt and may hide in Egyptian communities in the U.S. or abroad. Said also has ties to New York, Texas, Virginia, and Canada.
Gibbs: Yaser likes to smoke Marlboro Light 100 cigarettes, he likes eating at IHOP and Denny’s, and he loves German Shepard dogs.
Halpern: Said is known to carry at least one weapon at all times.
Gibbs: He’s a threat to the public, and it’s important that we get this guy and bring closure to the family.
Halpern: For photos, visit www.fbi.gov. Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with Wanted by the FBI.
- 03.22.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Marysol Pena
- 03.21.2019 — FBI, This Week: Women’s History Month
- 03.14.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Another Milestone for the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 03.13.2019 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Mandates Visit to 9/11 Memorial and Museum for Trainees
- 03.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Participates in Largest Nationwide Elder Fraud Sweep to Date