December 17, 2012
The FBI is looking for information on Shaykh Aminullah, one of six people on our Seeking Information–Terrorism list.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI needs your help. It’s looking for any information about a man with alleged ties to terrorist organizations. Shaykh Aminullah is one of six people on the FBI’s Seeking Information-Terrorism list.
Randall E. Garver: The FBI knows that Shaykh Aminullah is interested in taking a more active role in terrorism-related activities. And the job of the FBI is to prevent this from occurring.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Aminullah is wanted for questioning in connection with providing funding, equipment, and recruits to al Qaeda, the Taliban, and anti-coalition militias. He is the founder and director of the Ganj Madrassa, a religious institution in which students are radicalized. Some students are selected to train and attack U.S. forces. Special Agent Randall Garver says Aminullah also has interests in charities and businesses…
Garver: He’s a terrorist fundraiser through these charities and front organizations.
Halpern: Aminullah is believed to be living in the Ganj District of Peshawar, Pakistan. Report tips to your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.
- 03.14.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Another Milestone for the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 03.13.2019 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Mandates Visit to 9/11 Memorial and Museum for Trainees
- 03.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Participates in Largest Nationwide Elder Fraud Sweep to Date
- 03.08.2019 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Recopilación en Curso de Información Acerca del Uso de la Fuerza Policial a Nivel Nacional
- 02.25.2019 — FBI, This Week: 2018 Preliminary Semiannual Uniform Crime Report Released