Seeking Information in Triple Murder Case
March 11, 2015
The FBI and its law enforcement partners need your tips to help them solve the murders of a mother, father, and aunt.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI and its law enforcement partners need your tips to help them solve the murders of a mother, father, and aunt.
Four children were left behind when Rong Chen, his wife Mei Rong Li, and her older sister Mei Jin Li, were stabbed to death in their home in Mississippi in 2011. Special Agent James Burton says one of the children discovered the crime scene when she came home from school.
James M. Burton, Jr.: It was a very gruesome crime scene. Now we have these four children who were orphaned.
Halpern: Rong Chen and his wife owned a restaurant called Chinese Happiness in the small community of D’Iberville, but all three victims had ties across the United States.
Burton: So this could go from California to Mississippi to Georgia to New York. I mean there are just any number of possibilities.
Halpern: If you have information about this case, call your local FBI field office.
Burton: What we are looking for is help from someone who can provide some information that might help us get these children some answers, get them some peace.
Halpern: For more information, visit www.fbi.gov. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and you’ve been listening to Wanted by the FBI.
- 08.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Trains with Partners on Indian Country Crime
- 08.10.2017 — Inside the FBI: Internet-Connected Toys Pose Security Risks
- 08.10.2017 — FBI, This Week: Internet-Connected Toys Pose Security Risks
- 08.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: Christopher Wray Sworn In as FBI Director
- 07.27.2017 — FBI, This Week: One-Year Anniversary of Prescription Drug Initiative