Seeking Information About Roland Cantsee
January 16, 2014
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $1,500 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of those who murdered a father and husband.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $1,500 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of those who murdered a father and husband.
Brad Michael: The family needs to know what happened, we need to know what happened, and the people that did this to him need to be brought to justice.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Roland Cantsee was a Native American who lived with his family on the Navajo Reservation in Shiprock, New Mexico. On November 11, 2011, Roland cashed a check and soon afterwards, Case Agent Brad Michael says the trail goes cold.
Michael: He was beaten severely, and then he was actually killed with a blow to the head. And then his body was taken to a pretty remote area of the reservation where there was a ditch; his body was put in that.
Halpern: Investigators say more than one person is likely responsible for Roland’s murder and someone knows how his life was taken.
Michael: The FBI does not give up on murders. We’re not going to give up on Roland’s murder just like we wouldn’t give up on anyody else’s murder.
Halpern: To report tips, contact your local FBI field office.
- 10.18.2016 — FBI, This Week: Statistics Released - Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted, 2015
- 10.18.2016 — FBI, This Week: Operation Cross Country X
- 10.14.2016 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Aprovechamiento de los Lingüistas en las Investigaciones del FBI
- 10.14.2016 — FBI, This Week: Social Engineering
- 10.06.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Alfonso Diaz-Juarez