Reward Offered for Wanted Terrorists
March 20, 2013
Rewards of up to $5 million each are now available for two of the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists.
Mollie Halpern: Rewards of up to $5 million each are now available for two of the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI.
The Department of State, through its Rewards for Justice program, is offering the rewards for information leading directly to the arrests and convictions of Omar Shafik Hammami and Jehad Serwan Mostafa. Special Agent Nicholas Shepard…
Nicholas Shepard: This shows a multi-agency commitment that the United States government has to combating this type of radical Islamist ideology.
Halpern: Hammami, an American citizen who lived in Alabama, is suspected of providing material support to the terrorist organization al Shabaab. In 2006, he allegedly traveled to Somalia, where he fought alongside the radical Islamic group. Hammami uses the Internet to encourage others to do the same…
Shepard: He still very much remains committed to jihad and has never renounced his beliefs that America and its interests are a valid target.
Halpern: Hammami is also suspected of writing strategy papers about achieving his radical ideology through violent jihad.
Report tips at 1-800-CALL-FBI or visit www.FBI.gov.
- 08.25.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Nelio Martin Sotomayor-Sanchez
- 08.25.2016 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches Bank Robbers Mobile App
- 08.18.2016 — FBI, This Week Podcast: Iris, The FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.18.2016 — Inside the FBI: Iris, the FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.11.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Information in Disappearance of Sidney Cranston