Yaser Abdel Said Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
December 4, 2014
A father who allegedly murdered his own teenagers in cold blood is the latest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mollie Halpern: A father who allegedly murdered his own teenagers in cold blood is the latest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list. Yaser Abdel Said shot his daughters Sarah and Amina multiple times on New Year’s Day in Irving, Texas nearly seven years ago. Joseph Campbell is the assistant director of the Criminal Investigative Division…
Joseph Campbell: It’s a crime against children, and it’s a crime by somebody who should be a trusted person.
Halpern: The FBI chose Said for the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List after conducting a nationwide search for egregious cases that would benefit from the publicity the list generates.
Campbell: We ask the public to call about any information they think they might have concerning Yaser Abdel Said, no matter how trivial. And let me thank, in advance, the public for that great assistance.
Halpern: A reward of up to $100,000 is being offered for information leading directly to Said’s arrest. Report tips to 1-800-CALL FBI. From FBI Headquarters, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with FBI, This Week.
- 08.22.2019 — FBI, This Week: Advocating Against Ransomware Payment Demands
- 08.15.2019 — FBI, This Week: Public Corruption Threat Emerges in Marijuana Industry
- 08.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Victim Services Response Team
- 08.01.2019 — FBI, This Week: Convictions Increase Against Pill Mill Operators
- 07.25.2019 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Addresses Lawmakers About Line-of-Duty Deaths