October 17, 2008
Corrupt lawmakers. They’re out there. Tennessee Waltz was one of the big cases where some state legislators are now in prison. In Memphis, FBI Special Agent Howard Marshall supervises these cases...
Mr. Schiff: Corrupt lawmakers. They’re out there. Tennessee Waltz was one of the big cases where some state legislators are now in prison. In Memphis, FBI Special Agent Howard Marshall supervises these cases...
Mr. Marshall: "We have a Public Corruption Task Force that specifically focuses on law enforcement corruption. And we have met with a tremendous amount of success. We’ve teamed with the Memphis Police Department and the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office.”
Mr. Schiff: Marshall says allegations keep on coming in...
Mr. Marshall: "We are close to our 50th indictment in a three year, about a three-and-a-half year period.”
Mr. Schiff: Marshall says the FBI has found police officers taking bribes for protection...
Mr. Marshall: "Specifically in the drug trade. We’ve had a number of cases in which officers have provided protection when narcotics are being transported through Memphis and Shelby County.”
Mr. Schiff: Public Corruption is a top FBI priority right behind Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence and Cyber Crimes. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 02.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: NCIC Enters its 50th Year
- 02.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Ruben Perez Rivera
- 02.09.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Launches FBI Wanted Mobile App
- 02.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches New Labor Trafficking Initiative
- 02.01.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Lucha Contra la Esclavitud y la Trata de Seres Humanos