Unlawful Lawmakers -II
October 24, 2008
Counterterrorism remains the FBI’s Number One priority. Public Corruption is on the list and that’s keeping the FBI’s office in Memphis, Tennessee very busy...
Mr. Schiff: Counterterrorism remains the FBI’s Number One priority. Public Corruption is on the list and that’s keeping the FBI’s office in Memphis, Tennessee very busy...
Mr. Marshall: "Officers have accepted bribes to try to identify informants, which is particularly dangerous. Deputy Jailers have smuggled narcotics into correction facilities.”
Mr. Schiff: Special Agent Howard Marshall in the FBI’s Memphis office...
Mr. Marshall: "We routinely get information about kickback schemes where elected officials will push an entity, a business entity, for a contract, government contract of some sort, in return for some type of kickback.”
Mr. Schiff: Marshall says we should all be aware...
Mr. Marshall: "Any time bids are called for and the bidding process doesn’t follow normal patterns, normal guidelines, obviously that should raise people’s suspicions..”
Mr. Schiff: Know about corruption at city hall or the state house? Call the FBI. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 06.14.2018 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Responds to Inspector General’s Report
- 06.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: Remembering David LeValley as 9/11-Related Deaths Increase
- 05.31.2018 — FBI, This Week: Malware Targets Internet and Cable Routers
- 05.31.2018 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Por Medio de una Campaña se Abordan las Consecuencias de las Amenaza
- 05.25.2018 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Alianza con NCMEC Ayuda a Proteger a los Menores de Edad