Top Ten List—Three New Fugitives
October 23, 2009
Three dangerous fugitives added to the FBI’s Top Ten list. Brad Bryant is chief of the FBI’s Violent Crimes and Major Offenders Unit at Headquarters.
Mr. Schiff: Three dangerous fugitives added to the FBI’s Top Ten list. Brad Bryant is chief of the FBI’s Violent Crimes and Major Offenders Unit at Headquarters.
Mr. Bryant: “The first one that we added was Joe Luis Saenz. He’s wanted for four murders and one rape, including the rape and murder of his girlfriend.
Mr. Schiff: Bryant says another new Top Ten fugitive is Eduardo Ravelo, a leader of a criminal enterprise in Mexico.
Mr. Bryant: “ Ravelo is wanted for involvement in racketeering activities; conspiracy to launder money; and conspiracy to possess heroin, cocaine, and marijuana with the intent to distribute.”
Mr. Schiff: Bryant says a third new fugitive on the FBI’s list is Semion Mogilevich. He’s wanted for allegedly being involved in a multi-million dollar stock scheme to defraud thousands of investors.
Mr. Bryant: Investors lost in excess of $150 million.”
Mr. Schiff: The place to go is www.fbi.gov on the Internet to see all the Top Ten wanted flyers. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau, and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 05.18.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Delincuencia Organizada de Ventas al Detalle Puede Presentar Peligros a la Salud
- 05.18.2017 — FBI, This Week: Preliminary Statistics for Law Enforcement Officers Killed in the Line of Duty in 2016 Released
- 05.18.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Jaime Jesus Sola Avila
- 05.17.2017 — Se Busca por el FBI: Rubén Pérez Rivera
- 05.15.2017 — FBI, This Week: National Police Week 2017