Reward Doubled for Eco-Terrorists - II
November 28, 2008
The FBI has doubled rewards to $50,000 for four violent fugitives known as "The Family." Dan Nielsen is the Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the FBI's Portland, Oregon, office…
Mr. Schiff: The FBI has doubled rewards to $50,000 for four violent fugitives known as "The Family." Dan Nielsen is the Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the FBI's Portland, Oregon, office…
Mr. Nielsen: "The four that are still outstanding as fugitives are Justin Franchi Solondz, Rebecca Rubin, Joseph Mahmoud Dibee, and Josephine Sunshine Overaker."
Mr. Schiff: They may have been involved in groups that were responsible for the $26 million fire at a Colorado ski resort in 1998. Mike Ward is the Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI's Counterterrorism Division…
Mr. Ward: "Two of the better known groups are known as ELF, which is the Earth Liberation Front and then ALF, the Animal Liberation Front."
Mr. Schiff: Ward says these groups may be spreading the violence…
Mr. Ward: "We've seen where arsons have targeted the homes of individuals involved in research placing not only those individuals, but also their families, at risk."
Mr. Schiff: At fbi.gov you can see wanted flyers for the four alleged Eco-Terrorists. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's what's happening at the "FBI, This Week."
- 02.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: NCIC Enters its 50th Year
- 02.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Ruben Perez Rivera
- 02.09.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Launches FBI Wanted Mobile App
- 02.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches New Labor Trafficking Initiative
- 02.01.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Lucha Contra la Esclavitud y la Trata de Seres Humanos