Reward Doubled for Eco-Terrorists - I
November 21, 2008
Violent acts that include force and promote political or social issues is filed under Domestic Terrorism...
Mr. Schiff: Violent acts that include force and promote political or social issues is filed under Domestic Terrorism...
Mr. Nielsen: "You got arson; vandalism; property damage.”
Mr. Schiff: That’s Dan Nielsen. He’s Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Portland, Oregon, office...
Mr. Ward: "These people are targeting researchers that utilize animals for research. They find out where they’re at; they vandalize their homes; they vandalize their work places; and they terrorize and harass their families as well.”
Mr. Schiff: The investigation is called Operation Backfire. FBI Deputy Assistant Director Mike Ward says that we all have the right of free speech and to protest issues...
Mr. Ward: "When people decide to act out and their free speech all of a sudden crosses a line in that it goes from free speech into some sort of act, criminal act.”
Mr. Schiff: Rewards for Eco-terrorist fugitives have doubled to $50,000. More on the Internet at fbi.gov. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 09.25.2017 — FBI, This Week: Santiago Villalba Mederos Added to Top Ten List
- 09.25.2017 — FBI, This Week: 2016 Crime in the United States Report Released
- 09.21.2017 — FBI, This Week: Office of Integrity and Compliance Marks 10th Anniversary
- 09.14.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Provides Operational Support During Hurricanes
- 09.08.2017 — FBI, This Week: Director Christopher Wray Speaks at INSA Summit