Operation Black Eagle
November 27, 2009
It’s called Operation Black Eagle by the FBI and there are two dangerous fugitives wanted for distributing narcotics.
Mr. Schiff: It’s called Operation Black Eagle by the FBI and there are two dangerous fugitives wanted for distributing narcotics.
Mr. Farley: “Kujtim Lika, who also goes by the name of Timmy; the second one is Myfit Dika, his aka (also known as) is Mike Dika.”
Mr. Schiff: That’s Special Agent Jim Farley from the FBI’s Newark office.
Mr. Farley: “They were involved in an international conspiracy to smuggle in over a hundred kilograms of heroin from Albania and also were involved in actually selling us a kilo and a half of heroin, which they cut on tape for us showing how they can cut heroin and dilute it down, so you can make more money on the street.”
Mr. Schiff: Farley says this organized crime group of nearly 24 people is spread around the United States.
Mr. Farley: “Northern New Jersey; New York, but with ties to Chicago, Detroit, and Texas.”
Mr. Schiff: Lika and Dika both have worked in the restaurant business and Dika has tattoos. You can see wanted flyers for both on the Internet at fbi.gov. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau, and that’s what’s happening at the FBI, This Week.
- 03.22.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
- 03.20.2017 — Inside the FBI: FBI Cautions Consumers About Tax-Related Crimes
- 03.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Be on the Lookout for Tax-Related Fraud
- 03.13.2017 — FBI, This Week: Seeking Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo on Anniversary of Consulate Murders
- 03.10.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Public Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo