Office of Law Enforcement Coordination
April 30, 2010
Law enforcement works day and night to make our country safer for you.
Mr. Schiff: Law enforcement works day and night to make our country safer for you.
Mr. Ruecker: “T he Office of Law Enforcement Coordination’s primary liaison with the state and local law enforcement community is through the national and international law enforcement organizations, like the International Association of Chiefs of Police, National Sheriff’s Association, Major City Chiefs, and so on.”
Mr. Schiff: That’s Ronald Ruecker at the FBI. He’s assistant director of the Bureau’s Office of Law Enforcement Coordination, OLEC. Ruecker is a former police official in Oregon.
Mr. Ruecker: “ It is very important, and similarly for the Director and the executives here in the FBI to have a conduit, a voice, a relationship, and partnerships with those law enforcement organization leadership, it’s really important.”
Mr. Schiff: Ruecker says the world is quickly changing.
Mr. Ruecker: “ The technology, the borderless nature of crime all around the world. We have got to be well-connected with each other.”
Mr. Schiff: Learn more about OLEC at www.fbi.gov. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 06.22.2017 — FBI, This Week: Internet Crime Complaint Center Releases Annual Report
- 06.21.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Se Solicita Información Sobre Eduardo Ravelo, uno de los Diez Fugitivos más Buscados
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — FBI, This Week: Hogan’s Alley—The “Baddest” Town in America
- 06.15.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Ingeniería Social