New Top Ten Fugitive: Eric Justin Toth
April 10, 2012
An alleged child pornographer is the newest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List.
Mollie Halpern: An alleged child pornographer is the newest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List.
Kevin Perkins: When you make the Top Ten, that signifies that the FBI believes that the allegations against you are serious enough that we need to get that individual off the street to protect the citizens of this country.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is FBI, This Week. Eric Justin Toth, also known as David Bussone, is wanted for his alleged production and possession of child pornography. A former private-school teacher in Washington D.C., Toth is also considered a computer expert. Acting Executive Assistant for the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch Kevin Perkins…
Perkins: The Top Ten list is very significant to the FBI. Over the last 62 years, we’ve utilized this list to help locate some of the worst offenders in the United States.
Halpern: A $100,000 reward is being offered for information leading directly to the arrest of Eric Toth. To report a tip, call your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or consulate. For more information, visit www.fbi.gov.
- 10.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: Beware of Virtual Kidnapping for Ransom Schemes
- 10.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted Report Released
- 10.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Provides Critical Supplies to Those Impacted by Hurricane Maria
- 10.12.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Endangered Child Alert Program Seeks Information on Jane Doe 39
- 10.10.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Tenga Cuidado con el Fraude por Parte de Organizaciones Benéficas como Resultado de los Huracanes