National Child ID Program - II
November 7, 2008
Parents, you can have on file, at home, your children’s fingerprints and DNA. Bill Holley at the FBI’s fingerprint center says it all stared in early 2002...
Mr. Schiff: Parents, you can have on file, at home, your children’s fingerprints and DNA. Bill Holley at the FBI’s fingerprint center says it all stared in early 2002...
Mr. Holley: "The FBI formed a partnership and signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the American Football Coaches Association and the initiative that we worked together on is the National Child Identification Program.”
Mr. Schiff: Holley says the kits are easy to use...
Mr. Holley: "Child’s fingerprints, log in other identifying information and also take a DNA sample.”
Mr. Schiff: Holley says that the FBI doesn’t keep these records...
Mr. Holley: "The FBI maintains no record of any of these fingerprints. This is for the parents or guardians to maintain in case their child is involved, again, in a foul play disaster or a runaway situation.”
Mr. Schiff: Contact your nearest FBI office for more details. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 03.22.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
- 03.20.2017 — Inside the FBI: FBI Cautions Consumers About Tax-Related Crimes
- 03.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Be on the Lookout for Tax-Related Fraud
- 03.13.2017 — FBI, This Week: Seeking Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo on Anniversary of Consulate Murders
- 03.10.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Public Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo