Junior Special Agents - II
December 28, 2007
Sixteen new FBI Junior Special Agents at the Sacaton School District on the Gila River Indian Community in Arizona
Mr. Schiff: Sixteen new FBI Junior Special Agents at the Sacaton School District on the Gila River Indian Community in Arizona. During the four month course, 11-year-old Joshua Etsitty learned the importance of staying away from illegal drugs…
Mr. Etsitty: "If you use drugs you'll not have a good life and a good family."
Mr. Schiff: Sixth grader Davina Pratt says FBI Special Agents and others helped her…
Ms. Pratt: "They showed me how to do division; it made it easier for me."
Mr. Schiff: Davina also has a message for 5th graders about the Junior Special Agents program …
Ms. Pratt: "That it will be fun; you learn how make good choices."
Mr. Schiff: Alex Coronado is eleven and had problems with numbers…
Mr. Coronado: "I had trouble multiplying but I can do better because I had trouble with my nines, my eights, my sevens and my sixes. I didn't know how to do them. 'But you do now?' "Yes I do."
Mr Schiff: Check out fbi.gov on the Internet to learn more about the FBI's Community Outreach program. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's what's happening at the "FBI, This Week.
- 02.15.2018 — FBI, This Week: Restoring the Identities of Unknown Human Remains
- 02.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: Partnership Helps Reduce Backlogged Sexual Assault Kits
- 02.01.2018 — Inside the FBI: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII
- 02.01.2018 — FBI, This Week: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII
- 01.23.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2017 Preliminary Semiannual Crime Statistics Released