Junior Special Agents - I
December 21, 2007
The FBI has a program for youngsters called Junior Special Agents.
Mr. Schiff: The FBI has a program for youngsters called Junior Special Agents. In Arizona, the Phoenix office visits the Sacaton School District on a nearby Indian Reservation. Eleven-year-old Alex Coronado is a Junior Special Agent…
Mr. Coronado: "I like being a Junior Special Agent because I get to learn about what they do and how do it. And one of these days I might grow up and be an FBI Agent. And the FBI comes out here to the reservation a lot."
Mr. Schiff: Sixth grader Davina Pratt learned to help others…
Ms. Pratt: "I listen to my parents and help other kids do their homework or help them with math problems."
Mr. Schiff: Eleven-year-old Joshua Etsitty liked the exercises…
Mr. Etsitty "Laps around the track and some sit-ups."
Mr Schiff: Sixteen Sacaton 6th graders graduated from the four month Junior Special Agents program, all part of the FBI's Community Outreach initiative. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's what's happening at the "FBI, This Week.
- 04.28.2017 — FBI, This Week: 2016 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 04.28.2017 — Inside the FBI: 2016 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 04.24.2017 — El FBI se parece a usted (En Español)
- 04.21.2017 — Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruiting Radio Ad
- 04.20.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bhadreshkumar Patel Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List