Joint Terrorism Task Force Annex
September 30, 2011
The FBI is working shoulder to shoulder with its law enforcement partners at the nation’s first office housed at a major airport.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is working shoulder to shoulder with its law enforcement partners at the nation’s first office housed at a major airport.
Bradley Davis: To ensure that nothing falls through the cracks and that we defend or identify and detect and disrupt any acts of terrorism in the aviation industry.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is FBI, This Week. The Joint Terrorism Task Force Annex is located at Boston’s Logan International Airport. It’s made up of FBI agents and representatives from seven other agencies, including…
Davis: We have members from the Federal Air Marshal Service, Diplomatic Security Service - U.S. State Department, Boston Police Department, Customs and Border Patrol…
Halpern: Supervisory Special Agent Bradley Davis oversees the operation of the annex. He says having the resources of multiple agencies under one roof facilitates information sharing.
Davis: And it multiplies our capabilities to respond to incidents and to conduct investigations or collect intelligence.
Halpern: For more information, visit www.FBI.gov. That’s what’s happening at the FBI, This Week.
- 03.28.2017 — FBI, This Week: Using Social Media to Engage the Public
- 03.22.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
- 03.20.2017 — Inside the FBI: FBI Cautions Consumers About Tax-Related Crimes
- 03.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Be on the Lookout for Tax-Related Fraud
- 03.13.2017 — FBI, This Week: Seeking Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo on Anniversary of Consulate Murders