Fraud Couple Cuffed at Football Game
December 7, 2007
Fugitives wanted for bank fraud were arrested at a pro football game in Pittsburgh.
Mr. Schiff: Fugitives wanted for bank fraud were arrested at a pro football game in Pittsburgh.
Mr. Rudge: "Both are very, very ardent Steeler fans."
Mr. Schiff: That's Bob Rudge, Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the FBI's Pittsburgh office. He says a tip led the FBI to Patience Isaacs and Kevin Dixon…
Mr. Rudge: "The section, the row and the seats that Ms. Isaacs would be in and Mr. Dixon."
Mr. Schiff: Rudge says Agents were near the seats and made the arrests. He says the couple walked into at least 20 banks across the country and stole about $200,000. They used a bad debit card. The bank then called a toll free number to verify…
Mr. Rudge: "This individual, however, on the other end of the 800 number was an accomplice of Isaacs and Dixon and would provide the bank with authorization and a verification code."
Mr Schiff: The FBI in Salt Lake City and Pittsburgh worked with the Allegheny County Sheriff's Office and Heinz Field security. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's what's happening at the "FBI, This Week.
- 04.21.2017 — Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruiting Radio Ad
- 04.20.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bhadreshkumar Patel Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 04.18.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Bhadreshkumar Chetanbhai Patel
- 04.12.2017 — FBI, This Week: Walter Yovany Gomez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 04.12.2017 — Se Busca por el FBI: Walter Yovany Gomez en la Lista de los Diez Fugitivos más Buscados