FBI in the Community - I
April 11, 2008
Every day FBI Agents are conducting interviews. Reaching out to neighborhoods nationwide is important…
Mr. Schiff: Every day FBI Agents are conducting interviews. Reaching out to neighborhoods nationwide is important…
Ms. Gale: "One of the ways in which we are improving communication in the Philadelphia Division is by way of the Internet."
Mr. Schiff: That's Natosha Gale, Community Outreach Specialist at the FBI's office in Philadelphia…
Ms. Gale: "We recently placed a public service announcement on the FBI's web site so that we can promote our tough stance on Hate Crime violations."
Mr. Schiff: Education is the key. Gale says being out in the various communities in around the city is important to show citizens what the FBI is doing every day…
Ms. Gale: "We've implemented a Community Relations Executive Seminar Training. We have the Youth Academy program and we've noticed that sometimes there is a breakdown in communications and that's one of the reasons why we implemented these programs so that we can begin to share information with the community."
Mr Schiff: There's plenty more about Community Outreach on the Internet at fbi.gov. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's what's happening at the "FBI, This Week."
- 02.23.2018 — FBI, This Week: Global Sweep Addresses Growing Elder Fraud Threat
- 02.15.2018 — FBI, This Week: Restoring the Identities of Unknown Human Remains
- 02.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: Partnership Helps Reduce Backlogged Sexual Assault Kits
- 02.01.2018 — Inside the FBI: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII
- 02.01.2018 — FBI, This Week: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII