FBI in the Community - I
April 11, 2008
Every day FBI Agents are conducting interviews. Reaching out to neighborhoods nationwide is important…
Mr. Schiff: Every day FBI Agents are conducting interviews. Reaching out to neighborhoods nationwide is important…
Ms. Gale: "One of the ways in which we are improving communication in the Philadelphia Division is by way of the Internet."
Mr. Schiff: That's Natosha Gale, Community Outreach Specialist at the FBI's office in Philadelphia…
Ms. Gale: "We recently placed a public service announcement on the FBI's web site so that we can promote our tough stance on Hate Crime violations."
Mr. Schiff: Education is the key. Gale says being out in the various communities in around the city is important to show citizens what the FBI is doing every day…
Ms. Gale: "We've implemented a Community Relations Executive Seminar Training. We have the Youth Academy program and we've noticed that sometimes there is a breakdown in communications and that's one of the reasons why we implemented these programs so that we can begin to share information with the community."
Mr Schiff: There's plenty more about Community Outreach on the Internet at fbi.gov. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's what's happening at the "FBI, This Week."
- 07.19.2018 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Speaks at Aspen Security Forum
- 07.19.2018 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Se Lanzó una Iniciativa Nacional Contra la Clonación de Tarjetas
- 07.12.2018 — Se Busca por el FBI: Antwan Mims ha Sido Agregado a la Lista de los Diez Prófugos más Buscados
- 07.12.2018 — FBI, This Week: National Skimming Initiative Launched
- 07.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2018 Honors Internship Program