FBI in the Community - I
April 11, 2008
Every day FBI Agents are conducting interviews. Reaching out to neighborhoods nationwide is important…
Mr. Schiff: Every day FBI Agents are conducting interviews. Reaching out to neighborhoods nationwide is important…
Ms. Gale: "One of the ways in which we are improving communication in the Philadelphia Division is by way of the Internet."
Mr. Schiff: That's Natosha Gale, Community Outreach Specialist at the FBI's office in Philadelphia…
Ms. Gale: "We recently placed a public service announcement on the FBI's web site so that we can promote our tough stance on Hate Crime violations."
Mr. Schiff: Education is the key. Gale says being out in the various communities in around the city is important to show citizens what the FBI is doing every day…
Ms. Gale: "We've implemented a Community Relations Executive Seminar Training. We have the Youth Academy program and we've noticed that sometimes there is a breakdown in communications and that's one of the reasons why we implemented these programs so that we can begin to share information with the community."
Mr Schiff: There's plenty more about Community Outreach on the Internet at fbi.gov. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's what's happening at the "FBI, This Week."
- 03.22.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
- 03.20.2017 — Inside the FBI: FBI Cautions Consumers About Tax-Related Crimes
- 03.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Be on the Lookout for Tax-Related Fraud
- 03.13.2017 — FBI, This Week: Seeking Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo on Anniversary of Consulate Murders
- 03.10.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Public Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo