100 for the FBI - I
June 11, 2008
It’s an anniversary for the FBI. Deputy Assistant Director Mike Kortan says the FBI began a hundred years ago this July 26th...
Mr. Schiff: It’s an anniversary for the FBI. Deputy Assistant Director Mike Kortan says the FBI began a hundred years ago this July 26th...
Mr. Kortan: "For a hundred years the FBI has protected Americans from crime threats and other international threats such as terrorism and foreign intelligence.”
Mr. Schiff: Kortan says there are offices in 60 countries...
Mr. Kortan: "In many ways the FBI reflects the world we live in today. As the world shrunk as the result of globalization, crime and other threats have emerged and the FBI has responded to that by becoming a much more international organization.”
Mr. Schiff: And Kortan says on 9/11 the FBI changed...
Mr. Kortan: "It would no longer be sufficient to identify who was responsible for a terrorist act or a major crime but to actually prevent that from happening in the first place.”
Mr. Schiff: Mr. Schiff: More on the FBI’s first 100 years at fbi.gov. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 06.22.2017 — FBI, This Week: Internet Crime Complaint Center Releases Annual Report
- 06.21.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Se Solicita Información Sobre Eduardo Ravelo, uno de los Diez Fugitivos más Buscados
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — FBI, This Week: Hogan’s Alley—The “Baddest” Town in America
- 06.15.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Ingeniería Social