$1 Million for Whitey Bulger - I
January 25, 2008
Here's one of the most dangerous men in the world, James 'Whitey' Bulger.
Mr. Schiff: Here's one of the most dangerous men in the world, James 'Whitey' Bulger. He's on the FBI's Top Ten list and there's a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest…
Whitey Bulger: "Boy the cough medicine was strong. (Whistles) Did he have trouble after he takes this? Little bit, not bad. That stuff it's devastating wasn't it? I'm gonna see if my brother, Jackie, wants any, still sick, you know. All right. I'll see you in 15. Bye."
Mr. Schiff: These recordings were made before Bulger, wanted on murder and other charges, was a fugitive…
Whitey Bulger: "Could I speak to Jack? Thank you. Hi Jack. Is there any rentals up at that place up across from, umm, Kelly's? Okay. Gonna find out now…I think that's the Ma - Marine Park they call it. Ah, what do they call it, 'The Marine Park?' Yeah, is it the Marine Park they call it? Okay. You had one for sale recently? Or is it for sale now? What floor is it on (UI) first floor? They're no good. Yeah."
Mr. Schiff: Whitey Bulger's wanted flyer is on the Internet at fbi.gov. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's what's happening at the "FBI, This Week."
- 12.08.2016 — FBI, This Week: Don't Be a Puppet - Pull Back the Curtain on Violent Extremism
- 12.01.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Marlon Jones
- 12.01.2016 — FBI, This Week: Marlon Jones Added to FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 11.23.2016 — FBI, This Week: Preventing Identity Theft
- 11.21.2016 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Iris, el Perro del FBI que Detecta Componentes Electrónicos