Undercover - II
January 25, 2008
FBI Special Agents who work undercover can get into some dangerous situations.
Mr. Schiff: FBI Special Agents who work undercover can get into some dangerous situations. John Slattery is the Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI's Counterintelligence Division. He went undercover in a national security case in the northeast…
Mr. Slattery: "We could characterize this as a success in terms of preventing a potential intelligence collection operation, potential espionage and spying activities."
Mr. Schiff: Slattery has been with the FBI for nearly 30 years and had quite an experience…
Mr. Slattery: "Although there wasn't physical danger as there might be in some of the criminal undercover operations, probably just the stress of living as another individual."
Mr. Schiff: It was three-years undercover for Slattery...
Mr. Slattery: "Pretending to be someone that you're not; pretending to be best friends or good friends with all these individuals while you are pretending to be a businessman or salesman and at the same time you're collecting information of value to the FBI."
Mr. Schiff: Slattery got information that helped the national security interest of the United States. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's the FBI's Closed Case of the Week."
- 07.12.2018 — Se Busca por el FBI: Antwan Mims ha Sido Agregado a la Lista de los Diez Prófugos más Buscados
- 07.12.2018 — FBI, This Week: National Skimming Initiative Launched
- 07.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2018 Honors Internship Program
- 06.27.2018 — FBI, This Week: Antwan Mims Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 06.27.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims