Interstate Prostitution - II
January 23, 2009
A dentist pimp? That's right! FBI Special Agent Ross Rice in Chicago says the dentist was part of a prostitution ring...
Mr. Schiff: A dentist pimp? That's right! FBI Special Agent Ross Rice in Chicago says the dentist was part of a prostitution ring...
Mr. Rice: "He had several apartments; actually I believe they were condos, in a downtown Chicago high-rise that he allowed the prostitutes to stay in while they were working in Chicago."
Mr. Schiff: Rice says the FBI's Hawaii office got a call from a young girl who said she was forced by this organization to be a prostitute and work for the dentist...
Mr. Rice: "They were looking for runaways; they were looking for substance abusers; they weren't really concerned about the age of the girls; if they were minors or adults, either way it was fine with them."
Mr. Schiff: Rice says over $500,000 went to the dentist from those he worked with to cover expensive cars and condos...
Mr. Rice: "The operation itself generated literally millions of dollars in proceeds, most of which went directly to the operators and the pimps."
Mr. Schiff: Prison time and thousands in paybacks for seven people, including that dentist. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's the FBI's Closed Case of the Week."
- 12.07.2018 — FBI, This Week: High School Class Collaborates with FBI Profilers
- 11.30.2018 — FBI, This Week: The Visiting Scientist Program
- 11.28.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Iranians Indicted for SamSam Ransomware Hacking and Extortion Scheme
- 11.27.2018 — Elder Fraud Telemarketing Scam Call Recording
- 11.21.2018 — FBI, This Week: Tribal Engagement Program Increases Participants