Interstate Prostitution - I
January 16, 2009
Prison time for those involved in interstate prostitution. FBI Special Agent Ross Rice in Chicago says a call came in to the Hawaii FBI office in 2004...
Mr. Schiff: Prison time for those involved in interstate prostitution. FBI Special Agent Ross Rice in Chicago says a call came in to the Hawaii FBI office in 2004...
Mr. Rice: "An allegation was filed by a minor, a female minor, who claimed that she was being forced to travel between Chicago and Detroit to engage in illicit sexual activities.”
Mr. Schiff: Rice says agents interviewed the girl...
Mr. Rice: "She identified a dentist here in Chicago that was aiding and abetting the illegal operation that she was engaged in by providing apartments for other prostitutes, including herself, to stay in while they were in Chicago, as well as dental services.”
Mr. Schiff: Rice says the FBI worked with Chicago Police, the Cook County Sheriff’s Office and other agencies...
Mr. Rice: "Michigan State Police, U.S. Postal Inspectors, Internal Revenue Service and the Immigration and Custom Enforcement department on the federal level.”
Mr. Schiff: A dentist and six others were sentenced and ordered to pay back thousands of dollars. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's the FBI's Closed Case of the Week."
- 02.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: NCIC Enters its 50th Year
- 02.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Ruben Perez Rivera
- 02.09.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Launches FBI Wanted Mobile App
- 02.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches New Labor Trafficking Initiative
- 02.01.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Lucha Contra la Esclavitud y la Trata de Seres Humanos