Eco Terrorism - I
August 15, 2008
It’s more than six-years in prison for a man who admitted helping set fires in 2001 in Oregon ...
Mr. Schiff: It’s more than six-years in prison for a man who admitted helping set fires in 2001 in Oregon ...
Ms. Hughes: "The first happened on April 15, 2001 , which just happened to be Easter morning. It happened at a local sand and gravel company in Portland . And in that case they used firebombs to set fire to the cement trucks at the company.”
Mr. Schiff: That’s Beth Ann Hughes at the FBI’s office in Portland ...
Ms. Hughes: "The second incident happened on June 1, 2001 . In that case they used firebombs, homemade explosives that they used to set fire to a number of logging trucks that were parked in the parking lot of the company at that point.”
Mr. Schiff: Hughes says there were people upset with some work going on in the area...
Ms. Hughes: "It could have been that those trucks were targeted because of the concern for a logging operation that was supposed to happen nearby.”
Mr. Schiff: Four suspects. Three sentenced for 41 months and one guy, later caught in Canada, got 67 months in federal prison. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's the FBI's Closed Case of the Week."
- 03.22.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
- 03.20.2017 — Inside the FBI: FBI Cautions Consumers About Tax-Related Crimes
- 03.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Be on the Lookout for Tax-Related Fraud
- 03.13.2017 — FBI, This Week: Seeking Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo on Anniversary of Consulate Murders
- 03.10.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Public Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo