Dr. Chaos - II
February 20, 2009
Dr. Chaos. That's the name for a man who terrorized people in Wisconsin. He was later found in Chicago. FBI Special Agent Ross Rice says Dr. Chaos and a teenager hid in the Chicago subway system...
Mr. Schiff: Dr. Chaos. That's the name for a man who terrorized people in Wisconsin. He was later found in Chicago. FBI Special Agent Ross Rice says Dr. Chaos and a teenager hid in the Chicago subway system...
Mr. Rice: "It wasn't in an area that the general public would normally travel through or even have access to."
Mr. Schiff: Rice says when police and FBI Agents discovered the room in the Loop area, they found one bottle of potassium cyanide and one bottle of sodium cyanide...
Mr. Rice: "The two people that were eventually arrested for this had taken control of the storage area; it wasn't used very often; and that's where they were living, in the subway system."
Mr. Schiff: And how did Dr. Chaos get his nickname?
Mr. Rice: "He used it when communicating with people over the Internet. It turns out that he was a fugitive from justice. He had fled the state of Wisconsin where he was wanted for a string of attacks in the late 1990s and the early part of this decade on utility company facilities."
Mr. Schiff: The teen wasn't charged. It's a prison term for Dr. Chaos. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's the FBI's Closed Case of the Week."
- 10.18.2016 — FBI, This Week: Statistics Released - Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted, 2015
- 10.18.2016 — FBI, This Week: Operation Cross Country X
- 10.14.2016 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Aprovechamiento de los Lingüistas en las Investigaciones del FBI
- 10.14.2016 — FBI, This Week: Social Engineering
- 10.06.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Alfonso Diaz-Juarez