Dr. Chaos - I
February 13, 2009
About 10 years ago there was a guy, who became known as Dr. Chaos, who was wanted in Wisconsin on charges of cutting electricity, starting fires, bothering air traffic control systems, selling counterfeit software, and threatening schools and medical facilities...
Mr. Schiff: About 10 years ago there was a guy, who became known as Dr. Chaos, who was wanted in Wisconsin on charges of cutting electricity, starting fires, bothering air traffic control systems, selling counterfeit software, and threatening schools and medical facilities. In 2002 in Chicago, the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force found some interesting stuff...
Mr. Uche: "Two bottles of cyanide. One containing potassium cyanide and the other containing sodium cyanide. Each bottle contained about a pound of the deadly chemical.”
Mr. Schiff: That’s Special Agent Ross Rice at the Chicago FBI office. He says this was in a Chicago subway system storage room...
Mr. Uche: "The lock had been broken and a couple of individuals had affectively taken over the storage area which is where they were living.”
Mr. Schiff: Rice says this was in a very busy area...
Mr. Uche: "This storage was located adjacent to one of the main subway lines right in the middle of the downtown Loop area.”
Mr. Schiff: Dr. Chaos was found nearby and eventually was sentenced to prison. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's the FBI's Closed Case of the Week."
- 05.25.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: National Missing Children’s Day
- 05.25.2017 — FBI, This Week: National Missing Children’s Day
- 05.24.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: El FBI Lanza una Nueva Iniciativa Contra la Trata de Personas con Fines de Explotación Laboral
- 05.18.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Delincuencia Organizada de Ventas al Detalle Puede Presentar Peligros a la Salud
- 05.18.2017 — FBI, This Week: Preliminary Statistics for Law Enforcement Officers Killed in the Line of Duty in 2016 Released