Missing Kids Sage and Isaac Cook
November 5, 2015
The FBI is seeking information in the case of two young brothers from Bellevue, Washington, who have been missing since August.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is seeking information in the case of two young brothers from Bellevue, Washington, who have been missing since August.
Sage and Isaac Cook were last seen at the Los Angeles International Airport, where they traveled to visit their mother and toddler half-brother.
In 2013, the boys’ mother, Faye Ku, tried to take them overseas without permission from their father, who has full custody. She was stopped before they boarded the plane.
Highley: The FBI is concerned because of her previous attempt to take the kids to Taiwan. We’re just devoting all of our resources to finding her and the children.
Halpern: That was case Agent Caryn Highley, who says Ku left a letter at her California home which blamed the children’s father of trying to control them. Ku also left behind personal belongings that would have helped law enforcement track their whereabouts.
Highley: Sage—he's the older brother—he is quiet, kind of introverted. Isaac—he’s just a fun-loving little kid.
Halpern: To see photos of the missing boys, visit www.fbi.gov. Report tips to your local FBI office or nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
|Transcript | Download|
- 01.19.2017 — FBI, This Week: National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month
- 01.12.2017 — FBI, This Week: Organized Retail Crime Can Create Health Dangers for Consumers
- 01.05.2017 — FBI, This Week: Highway Serial Killings Initiative
- 12.29.2016 — FBI, This Week: Report Border Corruption
- 12.23.2016 — Se Busca por el FBI: Robert Francis Van Wisse en la Lista de los Diez Fugitivos más Buscados