Missing Kids Sage and Isaac Cook
November 5, 2015
The FBI is seeking information in the case of two young brothers from Bellevue, Washington, who have been missing since August.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is seeking information in the case of two young brothers from Bellevue, Washington, who have been missing since August.
Sage and Isaac Cook were last seen at the Los Angeles International Airport, where they traveled to visit their mother and toddler half-brother.
In 2013, the boys’ mother, Faye Ku, tried to take them overseas without permission from their father, who has full custody. She was stopped before they boarded the plane.
Highley: The FBI is concerned because of her previous attempt to take the kids to Taiwan. We’re just devoting all of our resources to finding her and the children.
Halpern: That was case Agent Caryn Highley, who says Ku left a letter at her California home which blamed the children’s father of trying to control them. Ku also left behind personal belongings that would have helped law enforcement track their whereabouts.
Highley: Sage—he's the older brother—he is quiet, kind of introverted. Isaac—he’s just a fun-loving little kid.
Halpern: To see photos of the missing boys, visit www.fbi.gov. Report tips to your local FBI office or nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
|Transcript | Download|
- 12.01.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Marlon Jones
- 12.01.2016 — FBI, This Week: Marlon Jones Added to FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 11.23.2016 — FBI, This Week: Preventing Identity Theft
- 11.21.2016 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Iris, el Perro del FBI que Detecta Componentes Electrónicos
- 11.17.2016 — Inside the FBI: Unforgotten Justice - The Story of a Hate Crime Survivor