Married Couple Wanted for Sex Trafficking
June 22, 2012
A married couple wanted for sex trafficking is on the lam, and the FBI needs your help to locate them.
Mollie Halpern: A married couple wanted for sex trafficking is on the lam, and the FBI needs your help to locate them.
Chinese nationals Wei Li Pang and Shu Gang Li allegedly helped transport women to Kansas City for prostitution in 2006 and 2007.
Steven Leippert: Human trafficking and sex trafficking is nothing more than modern-day slavery.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. The couple, who use aliases Linda Pang and James Li, intended for the women to engage in illegal sexual activity at their massage parlors. Most of the five victims were illegally transported to the United States from China. Special Agent Steven Leippert…
Leippert: They wanted the victims in the case to provide whatever sexual service they could to increase the profits of the business.
Halpern: The couple may be traveling together.
Leippert: We’re not going to stop looking for these two individuals. They’re not just going to get away with what they’ve done to the lives of these victims.
Halpern: For more information and to report tips, visit www.fbi.gov.
- 05.25.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: National Missing Children’s Day
- 05.25.2017 — FBI, This Week: National Missing Children’s Day
- 05.24.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: El FBI Lanza una Nueva Iniciativa Contra la Trata de Personas con Fines de Explotación Laboral
- 05.18.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Delincuencia Organizada de Ventas al Detalle Puede Presentar Peligros a la Salud
- 05.18.2017 — FBI, This Week: Preliminary Statistics for Law Enforcement Officers Killed in the Line of Duty in 2016 Released