Jose Manuel Garcia Guevara
June 17, 2013
A reward of up to $100,000 is being offered for information leading directly to the arrest of the 499th fugitive added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mollie Halpern: A reward of up to $100,000 is being offered for information leading directly to the arrest of the 499th fugitive added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, Jose Manuel Garcia Guevara.
I’m Mollie Halpern, and this is Wanted by the FBI.
Garcia Guevara is accused of murdering his neighbor in front of her 4-year-old stepson. It happened in Lake Charles, Louisiana in 2008 after Guevara spent the night drinking with friends. Investigators say he broke into the 26-year-old victim’s home…
FBI Agent: He proceeded to brutally rape and stab the female victim 16 times, subsequently killing her.
Halpern: Within hours of the crime, Guevara bought a one-way bus ticket out of town. We believe he traveled to his hometown of San Luis Potosí, Mexico.
Guevara has a tattoo of the letter J on his shoulder and uses an alias…
FBI Agent: He’s known by the name of Pelón, which means the bald head.
Halpern: If you have information on Guevera’s whereabouts, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI or contact the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. For pictures and video, visit www.fbi.gov.
- 08.25.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Nelio Martin Sotomayor-Sanchez
- 08.25.2016 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches Bank Robbers Mobile App
- 08.18.2016 — FBI, This Week Podcast: Iris, The FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.18.2016 — Inside the FBI: Iris, the FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.11.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Information in Disappearance of Sidney Cranston