John Doe #21
November 19, 2012
The FBI needs your help to identify a person sought for questioning in a child pornography case involving a young girl.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI needs your help to identify a person sought for questioning in a child pornography case involving a young girl.
Brooke Donahue: We would like to interview this individual because we believe he will have information that will help us identify the person who produced the material.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Investigators have obtained photographs of the unidentified man, who is being called John Doe #21. Doe is between the ages of 55 and 65, has brown eyes, gray hair, and wears a full beard and mustache. Supervisory Special Agent Brooke Donahue says he hopes somebody will recognize the man and items in the pictures.
Donahue: We see a ball cap, what looks like the logo of a local sports team. We see a QuikTrip coffee mug. We also have what looks like telephone books in the background.
Halpern: The effort to identify Doe is part of the FBI’s Endangered Child Alert program.
Brooke: Our goal is to get this program out to as many people as possible so that they can help us identify and save these children.
Halpern: To see pictures of Doe, visit www.fbi.gov.
- 08.25.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Nelio Martin Sotomayor-Sanchez
- 08.25.2016 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches Bank Robbers Mobile App
- 08.18.2016 — FBI, This Week Podcast: Iris, The FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.18.2016 — Inside the FBI: Iris, the FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.11.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Information in Disappearance of Sidney Cranston