Inside the FBI: Procurement Collusion Strike Force
May 12, 2021
On this episode of Inside the FBI, we talk about the novel approach federal investigators and prosecutors are taking to deter antitrust crimes before they happen and detect and prosecute them when they do.
- 12.22.2021 — Inside the FBI: Fighting Violent Crime
- 12.16.2021 — Inside the FBI: Holiday Scams, Revisited
- 11.22.2021 — Heather Houston, Minneapolis Chapter, FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.22.2021 — Guillermo Torres, Miami Chapter, FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.22.2021 — Kristi Lee, Phoenix Chapter, FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association