Agent Describes Aspects of Israel Keyes Case: He Enjoyed What He Did
August 13, 2013
Anchorage FBI Special Agent Jolene Goeden, in an interview, described some of the aspects of the Israel Keyes case. Goeden, along with other FBI agents, Anchorage Police detectives, federal prosecutors, and law enforcement partners, conducted over 40 hours of interviews with Keyes.
Israel Keyes had no remorse at all. He enjoyed what he did, he talked about enjoying what he did, he talked about, you know, had he not been caught, some of his future plans and what he would have done, which included continuing to do what he was doing, continuing to kidnap and murder people, so he had no remorse at all.
- 09.15.2023 — Inside the FBI: Safe Online Surfing Internet Challenge
- 08.30.2023 — Inside the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Alejandro Castillo
- 08.18.2023 — Inside the FBI: Searching for Steven
- 08.07.2023 — Inside the FBI: Making Sense of FISA Section 702
- 07.28.2023 — Inside the FBI: Defending Against AI Threats