FBI, This Week: Santiago Villalba Mederos Added to Top Ten List
September 25, 2017
Santiago Villalba Mederos, an alleged murderer and gang member from Washington state, is the latest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mollie Halpern: An alleged murderer and gang member from Washington state is the latest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Santiago Villalba Mederos—who is also known as “Pucho” and “Stretch”.
Mederos was 19 years old and a member of the Eastside Lokotes Sureño gang in Tacoma when he pulled the trigger in separate shootings in 2010, killing two and seriously wounding a third.
Special Agent Terry Postma…
Terry Postma: None of the victims had anything to do with gangs. They were just innocent victims.
Halpern: 20-year-old Camille was murdered and her 19-year-old brother, Joshuah, was seriously wounded. Their father, William Love, wants Mederos in cuffs.
William Love: I just really don’t know how to make sense of it all after all this time.
Halpern: Mederos has ties to Mexico. If you have information on this case, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI or visit tips.fbi.gov. With FBI, This Week, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 10.11.2018 — FBI, This Week: Lamont Stephenson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 10.04.2018 — FBI, This Week: Russian Military Intelligence Officers Charged with Hacking
- 09.28.2018 — Inside the FBI: First Responders and 9/11-Related Illnesses, Part 2 | Victims’ Voices
- 09.27.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Greg Alyn Carlson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 09.24.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2017 Crime Statistics Released